Jonny
Sit down
Sit down
Kontakt:

Re: german music

Post autor: Jonny »

Yeah Vanilla Ninja are from Estonia. Your Neighbours :wink:
But Jeanette is great.

Where you have heared this german Acts and Edyta the first time?
Awatar użytkownika
B@r
VIF czyli Very Important Fan

Post autor: B@r »

I don't really know the artists you mentioned, but I've heard of Tic Tac Toe (I like "Verpiss dich" & "Warum"), Sabrina Setlur ("Du liebst mich nicht"), Xavier Nandoo (but I don't know his music much), and Die Toten Hosen :D

[ Dodano: Sob Lut 04, 2006 7:40 pm ]
Other Dima - what do you think of Alsou? Is she popular in Russia?
Awatar użytkownika
Michael

Post autor: Michael »

Ich mag sehr deutsche Musik. :) Ich will nicht loben,aber ich kenne mich ganz gut mit der deutschen Musik aus:D
Ich hoere letztens eine Rockband- Revolverheld.
Ich empfehle Euch zweites Lied von Revolverheld-"Freunde Bleiben" :)
Das ist diese Gruppe:
Obrazek
Jonny
Sit down
Sit down
Kontakt:

Ich find Revolverheld auch einfach super. Ich hab bei "Die Welt steht still" immer ganz laut mitgesungen. :lol: Und Freunde bleiben ist auch ganz toll.
Aber "Freunde bleiben" ist schon das dritte Lied. :D :wink:

Oh, now I forgot to write in englisch. I will translate next time. :P

[ Added: 2006-02-05, 18:07 ]
Magda pisze:I don't really know the artists you mentioned, but I've heard of Tic Tac Toe (I like "Verpiss dich" & "Warum")
Tic Tac Toe made a reunion after 8 years. Their new Single is called Spiegel "Mirror".
They sing about people who don't like to see their mirror image. 'Cause they feel bad.
Awatar użytkownika
Michael

Jonny pisze:Aber "Freunde bleiben" ist schon das dritte Lied.
Danke fur die Information. Was fur Lied war nach "Die Welt steht still" ?

Jonny pisze:Oh, now I forgot to write in englisch. I will translate next time.
Macht nichts :D

Jonny pisze: Ich hab bei "Die Welt steht still" immer ganz laut mitgesungen.
Wie reagieren deine Nachbarn dazu?Ich singe auch manchmal im Haus und mein beklopfte Nachbar(ein roher Kerl :P ) sprang auf dem Dachboden,der sich uber meiner Wohnung befindet :P
Ich musste mich sogar aus diesem Grund polizeilich anmelden :lol:
Jonny
Sit down
Sit down
Kontakt:

Michael pisze:Danke fur die Information. Was fur Lied war nach "Die Welt steht still" ?
Bitte sehr ;-)
"Die Welt steht still" war das zweite Lied und das erste Lied hieß "Generation Rock", but it wasn't played in TV. And nobody knows it. :D Hilfe, jetzt bringe ich die Sprachen schon durcheinander. :mrgreen:
Michael pisze: Wie reagieren deine Nachbarn dazu?Ich singe auch manchmal im Haus und mein beklopfte Nachbar(ein roher Kerl :P ) sprang auf dem Dachboden,der sich uber meiner Wohnung befindet :P
Ich musste mich sogar aus diesem Grund polizeilich anmelden :lol:
Oh du armer. Ich hoffe die Polizei hat nicht viel Ärger gemacht.

Naja die einzigen die ich störe sind meine Famile :lol: , die Nachbarn hören das nicht so lange ich die Fenster zu habe. :oops: :lol: Aber ich singe auch meistens nur wenn meine Eltern nicht zu hause sind, weil das total peinlich ist.
Robert
Niebo to my
Niebo to my

Post autor: Robert »

Русский здесь? Откуда-же? Да еще на форуме польской певицы. я думал, в России знают только Анну Герман . Давай поговорим и о русской музыке. Уф, это адские муки писать на клавиатуре кириликой.... тяжело, так как мне редко приходится работать на русской клавиатуре

Yo. Jetzt etwas zum Thema
Was ich von der deutschen Musik halte hm.... Bedauerlicherweise ist das groesste Teil davon ein richtig scheusslicher Scheiss - Volksmusik, Modern Talking..... bleeeee eine Schande, wenn man annimmt, das Deutschland die Heimat von den groessten weltbekannten Komponisten ist - Wagner, Beethoven usw

Zu der heutigen deutschen Musik kann man aber auch etwas positives sagen - Revolverheld zB find ich nicht schlecht....

Ich bin verliebt in Musik von Joy Denalane - abgesehen davon, dass die Kuenstlerin aus Suedafrika kommt.... ;)

[ Dodano: 2006-02-06, 23:58 ]
aha, vergessen :(

XAVIER NAIDOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

und

Christina Stuermer :D
Awatar użytkownika
Kamui Shiro
Edytomaniak: ja tu nocuję!
Ulubiony album: Perła
Ulubiona piosenka: Niebo to my

Post autor: Kamui Shiro »

Oooooh! I love this topic!!! :D *__*

German music is my favourite music (for the language and for the mood) :] (also classical), and since I have German MTV and German Viva only, I'm very used to German songs. Recently I spend a lot of time ;) on the page www.yahoo.de/music where you can watch videos and listen to many German songs without problems. Of course my favourite singers and bands are not only from Germany xD

Let me give my opinion about some of the artists you've mentioned:

1) Xavier Naidoo - this guy is very talented, but I'm not very fond of his records with Sohne Mannheims (? do I spell it well? ^^ I know German only from songs xD), they are too calm and positive... but his new song - "Diesen Weg" - really surprised me, I like it!

2) Jeanette - whooooah :razz: one of my favourite singers!!! I got to know this girl in late 2001 when she sang sweet pop and wasn't making much impression on me, although I liked her songs from 'Delicious' anyway. Her idea to turn into rock/pop music was really good and the album "Break On Through" (?) is really exciting. But her best song from recent years is, in my opinion, dynamic and anxious "Run With Me". And now she seems to start with the next album with "Bad Girls' Club" on the first single. A hot song :]

3) Christina Stuermer - I'm not under impression of her music

4) Rosenstolz, Mia, Wir Sind Helden, Die Happy, even Silbermond - these are my favourite rock German bands. I listen to them a lot now.
Rammstein - I like some of its songs but I'm not a fan.

5) Sarah Connor - ok, this is one of my THREE goddesses :D it means that I love her :grin:

6) Toten Hosen - yuck, I dislike this band

7) 2Raumwohnung - a very interesting band playing something like no-gravitation dance ;] their music is very unusual and unique

Scooter - I also like it, although all the new songs are similar and the videos ar too vulgar sometimes :[

8) Nena - maybe she's narcissistic, but "Willst du mit mir gehen?" and some old songs plus some new songs make her one of my favourite artists lately

9) Annette Louisan - a stunning lolita with interesting songs. i like her very much.

10) Tic Tac Toe - a very good idea for music, moving texts and melodies.

No Angels - one of the best girlsbands ever. It is such a pity that they gave up singing together :( and I want to get the solo songs of Lucy - I've heard her solo debut(?), "Misunderstood" , only once :'[

11) Tokio Hotel - maybe a little bit too popular recently, but quite good for their age ;) it's a pity that they are so untrue, but who bothers... ;] certainly not their fangirls xD

12) Vanilla Ninja is an Estonian-German band. I liked their first album and have nothing against the second, but they are becoming boring and seem to be artificial stars to me

13) Gracia Baur - why not, why not :] a unique voice and more and more interesting songs. She's got her style.

14) Sabina Setlur - sometimes too sad, but good

Glashaus - listen to this. Beautiful, moving and frank.

So, as you see, I can talk and talk about German music... :D I have to stop now, because I'm not going to write an essay ;)

And Alsou is cool! ^_^
Robert
Niebo to my
Niebo to my

Alsou ist jetzt nicht mehr "in" :) сейчас самой хорошой певицей является Наталя Подольская :)

www.podolskaya.info
Awatar użytkownika
Michael

Kamui Shiro pisze:And Alsou is cool!
Alsou kommt aus Russland :lol:
Awatar użytkownika
Kamui Shiro

Yes, but they talk also about her here xD
Robert
Niebo to my
Niebo to my

международный розговор ведь музыка объединяет :)
Awatar użytkownika
Kamui Shiro

Ej no, znam ten alfabet, ale mi się nei chce go odszyfrowywać, piszcie w alfabecie niemieckim, proszę :grin:
ODPOWIEDZ