Clare Maguire

Debiut roku?

O wykonawcach muzyki zagranicznej, czyli co słychać w branży muzycznej za granicą.
Awatar użytkownika
Virtual Tom
VIF czyli Very Important Fan
Ulubiony album: Edyta Górniak
Ulubiona piosenka: Anything

Re: Clare Maguire

Post autor: Virtual Tom »

Wywiad z Clare na muzyka.onet.pl :lody:

Obsesje młodej gwiazdy
Awatar użytkownika
niuto
Lunatique
Lunatique
Ulubiona piosenka: Nie proszę o wicej

Post autor: niuto »

Niestety na liście UK album Clare nie poradził sobie zbyt dobrze. wypadł z top 40 po kilku tygodniach.
Cypix
Niebo to my
Niebo to my

Post autor: Cypix »

Last Dance to mój hit kwietnia. Oderwać się nie mogę. Dzięki za odkrycie tego muzycznego zjawiska :D
Awatar użytkownika
Virtual Tom

Dziś miała miejsce premiera kolejnego klipu!

The Shield And The Sword

Jak się podoba? :lody:
Awatar użytkownika
grzechoo
Uwaga, spammer!!!! :D
Ulubiony album: Perła/EG/E.K.G
Ulubiona piosenka: Nie Proszę O Więcej

Post autor: grzechoo »

Bardzo się podoba tzn. piosenka :lol3: klip jak klip taki sobie.
Awatar użytkownika
Virtual Tom

grzechoo pisze: klip jak klip taki sobie.
Mnie się bardzo podoba! :d Wnętrza, montaż, świetnie wygląda!
Awatar użytkownika
Dobi
Administrator
Administrator
Ulubiona piosenka: Smocze wzgórze

Post autor: Dobi »

A ja wczoraj kupiłem sobie jej płytę. Trochę się zdziwiłem, że w Saturnie była pełna wersja z książeczką. Kosztuje 59.90 zł.

Po pierwszym przesłuchaniu zapamiętałem tylko jeden utwór - "This is Not The End". Piękna ballada z tekstem dającym do myślenia.

Do płyty na pewno jeszcze wrócę ale potwierdza się tylko to co pisałem wcześniej - laska ma niesamowity głos. W niektórych utworach świetnie go moduluje i brzmi rewelacyjnie!
Awatar użytkownika
Virtual Tom

A nowy klip Ci się podoba? :d
Awatar użytkownika
Dobi
Administrator
Administrator
Ulubiona piosenka: Smocze wzgórze

Post autor: Dobi »

Virtual Tom pisze:A nowy klip Ci się podoba? :d
Podoba :d

Najbardziej lubię sceny gdy Clare tańczy z tancerkami ubranymi na czerwono i kamera obraca się wokół nich. Nie podoba mi się jedynie w stylizacji w niebieskiej sukience we wzory i białe okulary.
Awatar użytkownika
DeathlySilence
Ulubiony album: Perła
Ulubiona piosenka: Gone

Post autor: DeathlySilence »

Virtual Tom pisze:Dziś miała miejsce premiera kolejnego klipu!

The Shield And The Sword

Jak się podoba? :lody:
Ciekawa muza. Tekstu nie zgłębiłem - jest już dla mnie za późno. Przyjemny, interesujący wokal.
W teledysku mamy trzy stylizacje (według mnie zamierzone, chociaż jest już późno i mogę mieć jakieś majaki): na Lady Gagę, Katy Perry i Adele. Oświeci mnie ktoś, o co chodzi?
Ładne wnętrza, na bogato. :)
Awatar użytkownika
Virtual Tom

Tak jak myślałem, Clare się ustosunkowała :d

Wkleję Jej tekst, aby nie przepadł 8)
Clare Maguire pisze:THE SHIELD AND THE SWORD VIDEO INFLUENCE

Thank you for all the comments on the video. I thought I should explain the thinking behind it. Those of you who have heard my album will know it shows the different sides to my personality – the light and the dark.

This time round I wanted to make a video that was more fun, uplifting and focusing on performance. Performing is my release, and what I enjoy more than anything else. I grew up wanting to escape and become someone different. When I got signed a few years ago I was an extremely ambitious artist with hopes of the world hearing my music, so I searched for an ambitious record. Being so young and alone, you have so many opinions offered on what you should be and who you are, I inevitably lost a lot of who I was in the process, I just wanted to make people happy, prove I was worth something and make a great record. It was only when I finally released it, I realised who I was again and why I was doing this, and a big part of that was finding support and belief from the people who bought it and came to the shows - the fans. I've made mistakes along the way but I have no regrets and this video is part of this process, it’s about my journey, the battles, and about having fun along the way.

The characters represent different elements of me; the sunglasses set-up is the darker side of me, confident on the outside but hiding something behind the glasses, masking feelings of insecurity, guilt, fear and loneliness. The blonde set-up was inspired by Marilyn Monroe. I’m am huge fan of hers, I look to her for confidence and inspiration so this set up is my lighter side. I have always connected with Marilyn whether being herself, or the performer, her passion for life and work always shone through, throughout my career she has helped me massively. Finally the set-up with the gold men represents how I’ve felt stuck in the middle of this process, everything seemingly elegant and glamorous but so much is ‘trapped inside’ under the surface. Like the message of the song, the video is me saying goodbye to the past. It's is about empowerment, independence, and starting again. All made to look stunning by the video directors, the amazing Hope Audikana.

So there you have it. I’ve read so many comments from people saying I am copying other artists, who I respect and admire, but this was the reasons for the different characters, they represent different emotions I have felt during this process, this video was very therapeutic for me, music is therapy.

I also wanted to say thank you everyone who has supported me so far, your belief fuels me,

Love you.

Clare.x.x.
ODPOWIEDZ