...dla tych ktorzy pamietaja zamkniecie oficjalnego Edki

For fans all around the world.
Awatar użytkownika
B@r
VIF czyli Very Important Fan

Zamykanie forum (Michelle Branch)

Post autor: B@r »

Michelle Branch, znana m.in. z duetow z Santana, napisala na swoim forum dyskusyjnym ponizsze slowa i potem zaknela dzialy. Jest to informacja "second-hand", nie recze wiec ze w 100% prawdziwa. Wkazdym razie nie ma w prasie wilkiego "halo" jak w przypadku Edyty (lacznie ze sprzedaza zdjec).

(zrodlo: ClassicDivas)

"Alright, I don't even know why I am still awake seeing as I have to be up in a few hours to feed Owen.

What I am most frustrated at, I suppose is...I pay money to keep this website up so all of you "fans" can talk about our music. Why would I want to spend the money so the majority of you can sit around and b1tch about us?

I understand that you are frustrated with the fact that there isn't any music for you to listen to. Don't you think Jessica and I are frustrated too?? We finished this record over a year ago and were sent on a lame ass tour we didn't want to be on. It was a horrible idea to headline a show playing music that nobody had ever heard. Maverick wanted to make a quick buck, and unfortunately, we were obligated by contract to do so. I was 5 months pregnant when we started that tour and believe me...it was the last place I wanted to be. Then I got pushed into doing a Santana song I didn't want to do (I didn't write it either, Shanks wanted me to sing it so bad, that was a bargaining tool), Maverick wouldn't let me do it unless Jess was on it so they would get "free" promotion for a record they didn't even understand or believe in for the most part. The record wasn't released because Maverick didn't want me promoting an album pregnant. they thought it would look bad to my young fans...bull.

As far as "biting the hand that feeds you"..

I would give nothing more than to play music in a ty bar and fold clothes at The Gap for a living. My "being famous" has done nothing but ruin my relationship with my parents, mostly my Father and it has made me hate doing what I used to love more than life itself...playing music. I have been pushed around and now most of you see me as someone who I never really was, and most of you can't accept the plain fact that people change and grow up and I'm not the little girl you think I am. I have a family of my own now, a baby...the last thing I could imagine doing is making music. I'm fine financially (although I don't make millions contrary to popular belief.) and being a famous musician has brought nothing to my life besides strife. (Okay, I met my wonderful husband and bandmate because of it.) I have maybe written two songs in the past year. That's ridiculous. This isn't fun for me anymore. I'm sick of sucking s to get my music heard, putting on a fake smile, and saying things that are acceptable.

On the contrary, The Wreckers album makes me very proud and excited again. It's almost like my first day at a new school. it's a fresh start. I'm finally excited to tour (although I need to find a nanny!) and I am looking forward to seeing what fans think.

You know, I CAN take the criticism. I just don't understand why I should pay for an arena for you to do it. If you are a "fan" why do you speak about Jessica and I in that way.

I never wanted to be put on a pedestal..I just wanted to make music. And believe me, many times I have thought I was going to quit. It's too much energy to pretend it's fun. You can call me a baby if you'd like, but life is too short to spend it being miserable.

This board is going to be shut down tonight. I think we all need a break. When the Wreckers album finally comes out, we'll see the ones who decided to stick around. As for the rest of you, I meant it when I said "f-off"

M"

(from the ontd poster)
michelle branch posted that last nite on her message board, that she recently shut down... she got upset that people called her fat and whatnot... so she posted that. she was really upset. then my friend taleetha, asked her "then why did you wanna sell your baby pics"
(in which she replied with):

A tu dlaczego wziela pieniadze za zdjecia dziecka:

"Why did I sell my baby photos???

Because photos of her were going to be put out regardless and People Magazine offered us 10,000 dollars. Plus we would have final approval. Is that so wrong?
We put it in an account for her to have.
Marcin
The story so far
The story so far

Re: Zamykanie forum (Michelle Branch)

Post autor: Marcin »

Musiala byc niezle rozwscieczona. :mrgreen:
Magda pisze: "Why did I sell my baby photos???
Because photos of her were going to be put out regardless and People Magazine offered us 10,000 dollars...
Tu baba ma racje. Predzej czy pozniej fotki dziecka trafilyby do brukowcow bez jej zgody, a tak corka dostanie kasiorke. :?
Titter
Edytoświrek: ja tu mieszkam!
Ulubiony album: Edyta Gorniak
Ulubiona piosenka: Bede snila

Post autor: Titter »

Niezle :D
Awatar użytkownika
B@r

Titter pisze:Niezle :D
No :D
Titter
Ulubiony album: Edyta Gorniak
Ulubiona piosenka: Bede snila

Post autor: Titter »

Nie wiem czy gdybym uslyszala cos takie od swojego idola nadal trwalabym w uwielbieniu.. choc z drugiej strony kazdy ma czasem dosc i nie jest dziwne, ze ona nie zapanowala nad swoimi emocjami..
Awatar użytkownika
Aro
Ulubiony album: Dotyk
Ulubiona piosenka: Nieśmiertelni
Kontakt:

Post autor: Aro »

A niech sobie pisze. I tak nie rozumiem :lol:
Awatar użytkownika
Marek
No przecież wcale tak dużo nie piszę...
Ulubiony album: EG
Ulubiona piosenka: Szyby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Marek »

z tym tematem to do dzialu English section, tu piszemy po polsku bo to Polska :D
Awatar użytkownika
B@r

Marek pisze:z tym tematem to do dzialu English section, tu piszemy po polsku bo to Polska :D
No to przenos, mi tam objetne gdzie jest. Tylko ze post jest w dwoch jezykach. :P
Awatar użytkownika
Marek
Ulubiony album: EG
Ulubiona piosenka: Szyby
Kontakt:

Post autor: Marek »

Większa cześc jest po angielsku ;) Jak przetłumaczycie to zostanie tu gdzie jest :P :D
Awatar użytkownika
B@r

Marek pisze:Większa cześc jest po angielsku ;) Jak przetłumaczycie to zostanie tu gdzie jest :P :D
Przetlumaczyc? To nie uczycie sie oficjalnego jezyka Zjednoczonej Europy?! :D ;)
Serio, jak chcesz to przenies do English Section.
Awatar użytkownika
Aro
Ulubiony album: Dotyk
Ulubiona piosenka: Nieśmiertelni
Kontakt:

Post autor: Aro »

Magda pisze:To nie uczycie sie oficjalnego jezyka Zjednoczonej Europy?!
Nie. Mamy swój. :P
Awatar użytkownika
B@r

ArO pisze:
Magda pisze:To nie uczycie sie oficjalnego jezyka Zjednoczonej Europy?!
Nie. Mamy swój. :P
So do Germans, the Dutch, Scandinavians etc., but they usually speak great English. 8)
Marcin
The story so far
The story so far

Post autor: Marcin »

Marek pisze:z tym tematem to do dzialu English section, tu piszemy po polsku bo to Polska :D
Ridiculous. Isn't it? :roll: :P
Awatar użytkownika
B@r

Nice question tag. I can tell you were in the UK. :lol:
Awatar użytkownika
Estratos
Że kim ja jestem?
Że kim ja jestem?

Post autor: Estratos »

wiele gwiazd zamyka fora internetowe z powodu frustratow i krytycznych opinii. Katie Melua tez miala przez pewien okres niecyznne forum, bo ludzie zaczeli sie na nim obrzucac blotem i klocic. Nasze przygody z forum Edytki nie naleza wiec do odosobnionego przypadku. Niestety... :-(
ODPOWIEDZ