Publikacje zagraniczne

Znalazłeś w mass mediach coś na temat Edyty, zamieść to tutaj.
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Marecki
Admin techniczny
Admin techniczny
Ulubiony album: EG
Ulubiona piosenka: WYCBTM

Publikacje zagraniczne

Post autor: Marecki »

Chyba jeszcze nie było takiego tematu, a się przyda :smile:
Poland's rising star Edyta Gorniak is being hailed as the next big international female singer. Described as Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and Celine Dion all rolled into one, the singer has already had huge successes outside Poland in countries such as Japan, Norway, Switzerland, Portugal and South Africa. Her popularity is increasing in France and Germany, and in Britain interest in her recently arose after a different version of the song Perfect Moment, originally recorded by Gorniak, reached the top of the charts.

Gorniak's career began in 1989 when, at the age of 17, she took part in a television talent show. Her rendition of Sam Brown's Stop won her great acclaim and the song remains a part of her live repertoire to this day. Success bred success, and before long Gorniak had landed herself a lead role in the hit musical Metro. This brought the singer national fame and led to her first performances abroad when she accompanied the musical to New York for several dozen Broadway shows. On returning to Poland Gorniak won masses of awards at festivals and competitions, crowned by her achievement at the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest in Dublin, the first time Poland took part. Despite suffering from a throat infection she won second place with the song To Nie Ja (It's Not Me).

Gorniak had become a marketable star and record companies began to chase after a singer they quite correctly viewed as "going places." In 1994 she signed to Pomaton EMI and the following year released her first album Dotyk (Touch). After three days the record went gold, selling over 50,000 copies, and within two months, with sales reaching six figures, Dotyk was awarded a platinum record. Following a successful national tour the ambitious Gorniak took some time off to perfect her English and moved to London where she met producer Christopher Neil, well known for his work with the likes of Cher, Marillion and Celine Dion. Her second album Edyta Gorniak contained two songs Neil had got for her written by Billy Steinberg, who composed Madonna's hit Like A Virgin and Celin Dion's Falling Into You. First released in Japan on Nov. 7, 1997, Edyta Gorniak became the record that shot the singer to international stardom. On Nov. 10, the day of the album's Polish release, Gorniak recorded a duet with Jose Carreras in New York. This, it turns out, was not just a one-off collaboration as Gorniak is set to record with Carreras again on the pope's upcoming second album, Abba Pater II.

But Gorniak's career has not been trouble-free. The "theft" of her song Perfect Moment by British star Martine McCutcheon was not actually the first time such a thing had happened to her. It also happened with One And One, the last single to be released from Edyta Gorniak. Robert Miles also recorded the song, and released his version before Gorniak, even though, like Perfect Moment, her version had been recorded first. "Everyone thinks I did a copy," says Gorniak, who doesn't deny her disappointment about these songs. Another problem that troubled the singer was last year's split with her manager Wiktor Kubiak. Since then she has not found a trustworthy successor and has managed herself-hard work, but something she had experience of from her days in Metro. "I'm working 18 hours a day," says Gorniak, "and I only have one day off a month."

Currently the singer is working on a live album recorded during her April tour of Poland. This record should be out in June and in the autumn Gorniak plans to start work on her third studio album. It is very possible that this album will receive a wider international release and Gorniak will finally get the global recognition she deserves. However, she does have some reservations and worries about being plagued by the paparazzi. In view of her quiet life in London she says, "I'm not really ready to be popular in England, it's the place I go to rest."

Source: The Warsaw Voice 23/99
In ihrer polnischen Heimat ist Edyta Gorniak schon längst ein Superstar, und sie ist mit einer Stimme gesegnet, die vielleicht die ganze Welt berühren und erobern könnte. Der beste Beweis ist ihr Album Edyta Gorniak - ihr internationales Pop-Debüt, produziert von Chris Neil, der bereits Celine Dion, Cher und Sheena Easton zu weltweiten Erfolgen führte.

Das Album ist randvoll mit hochkarätigen Kompositionen profilierter Autoren wie Bill Steinberg, Siedah Garett und Rick Knowles (die für Millionenerfolge von Michael Jackson, Madonna und Celine Dion verantwortlich waren). Die 25jährige sieht nicht nur blendend gut aus, auch ihre Stimme ist ein strahlendes Juwel, beherrscht die Finessen zärtlicher Balladen (Perfect Moment, Miles And Miles Away) ebenso, wie den vokalen Kraftakt aufwühlender Dance-Tracks (Anything, Gone). Vielleicht liegt das einfach daran, dass ihre Stimme ein wunderbares Instrument ist, in einem Moment sanft und intim, im nächsten ungemein explosiv.

Gesungen hat Edyta schon, solange sie zurückdenken kann. Durch ihren Auftritt in einer Talentshow des polnischen Fernsehens mit einer Interpretation von Sam Browns Hit Stop wurde sie von einem Produzenten entdeckt. Sie verließ die Schule, um die Hauptrolle in dem Musical Metro annehmen, einer der erfolgreichsten polnischen Theaterproduktionen überhaupt. Drei Jahre lang stand sie dafür auf der Bühne und trat in dieser Zeit sogar am Broadway in New York auf. Anschließend nahm Edyta Gorniak ihr erstes Soloalbum in Angriff: Touch, aufgenommen in Polnisch, verkaufte sich über eine halbe Million mal und avancierte damit zu einem absoluten Bestseller in ihrer Heimat.

Edyta war mit einem Schlag eine der erfolgreichsten Popsängerinnen in der Geschichte ihres Landes. Die erste Single Once In A Lifetime hielt sich dort sogar ein ganzes Jahr an der Spitze der Hitparade. Es folgten einige weitere Nummer-1-Hits für Edyta, sage und schreibe 170 Konzerte und zwei weitere Bühnenproduktionen, eine basierend auf Songs von Jaques Brel, die andere eine Hommage an die Musik der Sechziger. Mittlerweile wurde Edyta Gorniak in ihrem Heimatland 25mal für diverse Awards nominiert, darunter in den Kategorien Beste weibliche Künstlerin, Bestes Album, Beste Single, Bestes Video. 21mal ging sie als Gewinnerin hervor. Das Interesse der polnischen Medien an Edyta ist so groß, dass sie bereits auf 52 verschiedenen Magazinen das Cover zierte. Jose Carreras wählte sie letztes Jahr als Duettpartnerin für eine Plattenaufnahme, ein Video und ein Weihnachtskonzert in Warschau aus.

Solch unübertroffener Erfolg in ihrer Heimat wäre eigentlich schon mehr als genug für Edyta. Aber nach einem umjubelten Showcase im Jahr 1995 öffnete man ihr Tür und Tor für eine internationale Karriere. Ihr Produzent Chris Neil ist überzeugt, daß sie die Popwelt im Sturm erobern wird: "Edyta ist ein absolutes Naturtalent. Wenn du Glück hast, begegnest du so einer Stimme einmal in jeder Dekade. Ich glaube, sie kann alles erreichen. Sie ist die beste neue Sängerin seit meiner Begegnung mit Celine Dion." Ein größeres Kompliment könnte man Edyta kaum machen. Wer ihr Album einmal gehört hat, weiß, dass dies nicht bloß Vorschußlorbeeren sind. Edyta Gorniak hat das Zeug, einer der ganz großen internationalen Entdeckungen des Jahres 1999 zu werden. Die Erfüllung ihres Traumes, mit ihren Songs die Herzen von Popfans auf lange Zeit zu erobern, ist nun greifbar nah.

Quelle: EMI (P) 1998

Paparazzi make Edyta Górniak end her career
http://www.esctoday.com/2982/paparazzi_ ... er_career/
rafal22
Whatever it takes
Whatever it takes

radaronline.com

Post autor: rafal22 »

O Edycie, Fosterze i nagranie "I have Nothing" zagraniczne media:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/d ... d-divorce/
anet97
If I give myself (up) to you
Ulubiony album: Edyta Górniak
Ulubiona piosenka: If i give myself up

Re: radaronline.com

Post autor: anet97 »

To w sumie dobrze,że piszą ... Może Edi wzrośnie oglądalność na youtube....
Awatar użytkownika
spot_me
Linger
Linger
Ulubiony album: EG
Ulubiona piosenka: Gone

Re: radaronline.com

Post autor: spot_me »

No to doczekalismy sie w koncu amerykanskiej kariery Gorniak ... 8) no i Edyta posmakowala wlasnej 'mody na sukces' tworzac wlasny watek w hollywoodkim plotkarskim swiatku za pomoca ustawki z Faktem :lol3:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKF_hm4gHwi ... otamasimbi
anet97
Ulubiona piosenka: If i give myself up

Re: Publikacje zagraniczne

Post autor: anet97 »

Edka będzie kolejną realhauswifes of Beverly Hills i wtedy cały świat się dowie o jej talencie :hellobaby:
Awatar użytkownika
Flux
VIF czyli Very Important Fan

Post autor: Flux »

Weird, they look alike. Same obnoxious expression.

She looks a bit mannish to me.

Never heard of her but she's definitely a dumbass. He's so gross.
Szybko rozszyfrowali naszą Edytę :lol3: :edi: Ani słowa o wykonaniu przeboju Whitney. Brawo.
Awatar użytkownika
Virtual Tom
Ulubiona piosenka: Anything

Post autor: Virtual Tom »

Właśnie się zakrztusiłem :buahaha: :edi:
Awatar użytkownika
vanity

Post autor: vanity »

Nie będzie kariery, tylko powtórka z Alicji Bachledy Curuś, znanej tylko z romansu ze znanym.
Awatar użytkownika
Charlie
Niebo to my
Niebo to my
Ulubiony album: Perła
Ulubiona piosenka: Nie proszę o więcej

Post autor: Charlie »

Edyta w tureckim czasopiśmie, rok 1998 ? Cena zbyt niepoważna na taki zakup, a pewnie nic tam ciekawego się nie znajdzie.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193411842763
ODPOWIEDZ